Recent knowledge base articles added
- User interface updates
- Branch updates - Multi country implementations
- CSV export updates
- Change the time format in which reports display
- Employment Date
- Future Start / End Date
- Complete your plans and billing
- Setting up Google Authenticator
- How to setup an employee pin in BC Time
- Steps to enrol fingerprints on the ZKTeco IN01-A
- Steps to enrol fingerprints on the ZKTeco F17
- Steps to enrol an RFID card on the ZKTeco F17
- Steps to enrol facial template on the ZKTeco VF380
- Enrollment - K30 (Fingerprint)
- Ensuring Time Comm is running
- Understanding Comm Commands
- How to get notified if your devices are not online
- No more winter time for Namibia, 2018
- How to configure your Pastel Payroll batch layout
- How to Reset my password in BC Time
- Generating Reports filtered by Shifts
- Managing Leave in BC Time
- How to create a new user
- Disabling a user in Binary City Time
- Reopening closed batches
- Adding a device in BC Time
- Setting up a device for access control | security
- Amending Attendance in BC Time
- Pro-Capture: -connecting a FR-1500 for access control
- How to enroll RFID cards in BC Time
- Making Time Comm dependent on MySQL
- Adding employees to a group
- Exporting Pay Run in BC Time
- Setting up employee(s) privilege in BC Time
- Setting up Scheduled reporting
- How to setup Anti-Passback
- Understanding different reports in BC Time
- Creating a new employee in BC Time
- How to set your 2-step verification to Email
- Creating a user in Binary City Time
- How to authenticate the enrollment App
- How to make employees inactive on BC Time
- How to setup Plans and Billings in BC Time
- Setting up Overtime Rules in BC Time
- VIP payroll export set-up
- Creating Departments in BC Time
- How to use Google authenticator: IOS and Android
Frequently asked questions
What is the URL where I log into Binary City Time?
Is there a manual with full documentation of Binary City Time?
Yes, once logged into Binary City Time, simply click on "My Account" and refer to the "Terms and Conditions" section, and click on "Manual", or access the Resources page.
My device time is not correct - how do I fix it?
The computer (or server) where Time Comm is installed, updates the time on any device connected to Binary City Time. If the time on the device is wrong, the time on the computer (or server) where Time Comm is hosted, is also wrong. Especially with the recent time zone changes made by Namibia, we found various computers were not updated by the patches released by Microsoft. Once patched properly, and your computer time is correct, the device time will automatically synchronise correctly.
My data isn't syncing from the devices to Binary City Time?
This only happens when the Time Comm service isn't running. Most frequently, this is because the computer where Time Comm is installed, is not online. Simply start the Time Comm service, and data would start syncing by itself.
How do I get help?
Please complete the form here. Alternatively, give us a call. Our numbers are on the bottom of the website and our contact us page.